Asking for Information
We may ask users who make queries on this site and other websites operated by the Oriimec Group ("Oriimec Group websites") to provide information that enables the individual to be identified ("personal information"), such as their name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
Personal information received by the Oriimec Group is mainly used for the following purposes:
- -Responding to queries about Oriimec Group products and services.
- -Providing information when a user requests materials about the Oriimec Group.
- -Reviewing and notifying applicants who seek employment in the Oriimec Group.
Disclosure of Personal Information
The Oriimec Group will not disclose personal information to a third party without the consent of the user. However, the following exceptions apply:
- -When disclosing information to outsourcing companies or business partners that have entered a confidentiality agreement with the Oriimec Group, in order to conduct business.
- -When required to do so by law, etc.
Management of Personal Information
The Oriimec Group takes the utmost care to appropriately protect and manage personal information it receives to prevent information from being leaked or altered.
Use of IP Addresses
Oriimec Group websites identify user computers and devices by their IP address. This information is used mainly for the following purposes:
- -When identifying and resolving server problems.
- -When performing other website management and administration.
We do not link recorded IP addresses with personal information to identify individuals.
- -Oriimec Group websites include links to websites not managed by Oriimec.
- -The linked websites' policies on the handling of personal information, cookies, etc. may differ from those of the Oriimec Group websites.
- -Oriimec accepts no responsibility for the content or privacy policies of websites that are linked from Oriimec Group websites.