- No tools required! One-touch exchanging with a single button
- Air pressure drive means that an extra hydraulic driving source is not required
- The hand part attachment (unit holder) can also be installed with the previous bolt fixing method.
Note that when using an existing hand part attachment (unit holder), extra cone-shaped work is required for the U-cut area.
- A vacuum pressure route is connected during installation, as with the previous bolt fixing method.
As with previous models, the connector for magnet wiring requires manual installation.
|Safety mechanisms||Spring inside cylinder to prevent disengagement when the air supply is reduced Hand part engagement detection (optional)/air pressure detection (optional)|
|Driving source for hand part disengagement||Air cylinder|
|Pressure used||0.7 (MPa) (booster valve used)|
|Minimum air supply (source pressure)||0.4 (MPa)|
|Weight increased relatively to bolt fixing method||0.5 (kg) (single hand amount) *See "4." below|
- Oriimec Corporation of America
- 1840 Airport Exchange Blvd. #200 Erlanger, Ky 41018
TEL : Sales :1-(859) 746-3318 Fax: 1-(859) 746-3319 Tech. Support : 1-(859)746-3314 Parts&Others : 1-(859)746-3316 Fax: 1-(859) 746-3319